Apply Online works slightly differently with Virtual Branches. If you're using Virtual Branches in Mercury, it's important to understand the differences when it comes to Apply Online. Please read the below summary carefully.
Master Branch users can view each other's Apply Online applications within Apply Online.
- Access Apply Online by clicking the link on the Dashboard.
- Click the View menu a select Find All Applications.
- Click the Loan Writer drop-down list and select any other Loan Writer in your company.
Using Apply Online from a Virtual Branch
Within a Virtual Branch, you can only search for your own Applications within Apply Online and you will only see your own name in the Loan Writer drop-down box.
- As a rule, all Apply Online applications should start in Mercury, and be pushed across to Apply Online by clicking Start Apply Online Application.
- This being the case, Virtual Branch users will be able to find all Apply Online applications via the Opportunity in Mercury. Open the existing Opportunity, and click on Edit ApplyOnline Application to view an existing Apply Online application. This essentially logs the user in to Apply Online as the Loan Writer.
- This means if you clone an application in Apply Online and change the Loan Writer, it will sever the connection to the Mercury Opportunity. If you need to submit an application under a different Loan Writer, you will need to start the Apply Online application again by removing the ApplyOnline ID from the Opportunity. Click Save, and click Start ApplyOnline Application.