Follow the process below if you receive an error message when submitting an application through Apply Online.
Error message on submission
- If you receive an error when submitting an application through Apply Online, you can view more details about the error from the Status Tracking tab.
2. This will tell you where the issue lies within the application. It often contains instructions from the Lender advising what the issue is so you can amend it and could contain Lender contact numbers in case you have questions.
3. If the error message makes no sense to you, submit a Helpdesk ticket, and include your Application ID. It will usually start with MER0 or 71.
4. We will then forward the issue to Apply Online for clarification.
5. The issue will either be:
- With the application data, which you can then correct.
- With the Apply Online form itself, which Apply Online will resolve.
- Or with the Lender receiving the application, Apply Online will report this to the Lender to resolve.