Check out this video to hear what Brett Halliwell has to say about Loanapp:
Each Lender has configured Loanapp to meet their credit policies and business requirements. All print forms are branded and dynamically generated based on the application scenario. Validation rules are designed to guide you through the application and ensure that all data is entered correctly and as per the Lender requirements. You are even guided through the product selection process, ensuring that the product chosen is acceptable based on the applicant types and their situation.
Re-work is a thing of the past!
Loanapp has all the functionality that you need to complete a loan submission, including:
- Auto populating Loanapp with data entered in Mercury
- Real time data validation
- Built in serviceability and summary reports
- Dynamic, auto populated print forms
- Dynamic supporting documents checklist
- Fast and easy supporting documents upload
- Transferring the data back into a Mercury Opportunity
- Copying Loanapp applications within the same Opportunity
Lenders may be seen to offer priority processing to Loanapp applications because of their ‘approval ready’ status.
For an overview on how to enter your application into Loanapp, check out this video.
Loanapp ANZ eSign User Guide
Please note : the Individual Self Certification OR Rate Lock form can currently not be electronically signed. If your application contains these forms ANZ eSign will not be available. Refer to the following URL for more information and latest update.