Categories can be used to classify your client data in any way that is useful to your business.
Why use Categories
Once you have added clients to a category (eg First Home Buyer) you can easily select the category rather than search for the clients individually. Clients can be added to multiple categories, making it easier to group and manage your database.
Setting up categories
- You need Admin level access to manage categories.
- In the Admin tab select CRM Settings in the left panel and click on Manage Categories.
- Use the Plus and Cross icons to add and remove categories. Double click on a category to change the name.
Adding a client to a category
- In the CRM tab, select a person record.
- Click on Details in the left-hand panel.
- Click View in the Categories section of the people record and tick the appropriate check-boxes.
- Click OK.
- The categories are displayed in the CRM tab. Click on Categories to see a list of clients assigned to that category.
Moving multiple clients to a category
- In the CRM tab, select the clients you wish to move to a category and click Move to Category.
- Select the category from the menu and click Choose.