Send Questionnaires to your clients via email from Mercury so that your clients electronically provide you with opportunity details.
Emailing a Questionnaire from Mercury
- Open an Opportunity and click Questionnaires in the left-hand panel.
- Select the Questionnaire you wish to email to your client
- Click on the Email icon to generate an email to the client
- A new email will be generated containing a link to your Questionnaire. Enter the body text and click Send & Save
- The email you sent is saved in the Notes section of the Opportunity record
- The client needs to click on the link in the email to access and fill out the Questionnaire
- When they have finished, the client needs to click Submit so that their answers will then be automatically updated in Mercury
If you have sent a Needs Analysis Questionnaire, the results will be added to the Preliminary Assessment document next time you do a merge
If you have created a custom Questionnaire, the answers will not feed back into your Opportunity. However, you can print the Questionnaire and answers as a Word document. Refer to How to Print a Questionnaire
The Loan Writer and Admin set for the Opportunity will receive an email containing the Questionnaire answers. Note: If there is no Loan Writer set on your Opportunity, no one will receive an email notification that the client has filled out the answers
- The email template is linked to the Questionnaire itself and can be viewed in CRM Settings >> Manage Questionnaires provided it is a custom Questionnaire created by your group
- You will not be able to edit a Master Questionnaire