You can create news articles that are visible only to users within your company (including Virtual Companies). This can be used to deploy information regarding anything from company policy to social events.
How to create a News Article
- In the Admin tab, select Partner Details in the left-hand column.
- Click Internal News.
- Click the green plus symbol to add a news article.
- Fill in the fields as required:
- Set the Effective Date, which governs the date on which the News Item will appear to users.
- Tick the Publish check box to publish the News Item.
- Tick the Announcement checkbox to make the New Item appear as a pop-up window when the user first logs into Mercury.
- Tick the Use Terms and Conditions checkbox to require the user to accept Terms and Conditions relating to the News Article.
- Click Save.