There are two types of access levels to Commission data in Mercury - Commission Splitting & Payee access and Commission access.
Commission Splitting & Payee Access
To request Commission Splitting & Payee access, a Principle Business Owner needs to submit a request to the Mercury Helpdesk. Commission Splitting & Payee access is extremely powerful and is only usually activated for one or two people per company.
Commission Splitting & Payee access gives the user the ability to:
- Change payee details. Refer to Payee Setup for Splitting.
- Modify commission splitting.
- Split incoming payments to payees, including third party payees. Refer to Splitting to Payees.
- Create Splitting Templates. Refer to Creating and Using Splitting Templates.
Commission Splitting & Payee access allows you to use the Manage Payees and Splitting Templates functions in Mercury.
Commissions access allows the user to access the Commission details for the company or Virtual Branch including:
- Commission Statements.
- Loan Accounts.
- Trial Variations.
- Settlement Volumes.
- Connective volumes.
- Commissions Payment Calendar.
- Interim upfronts.
- Commission notifications.
- Run reports.
Virtual Branch restrictions
Users in a Virtual Branch are not be able to gain Commission Splitting & Payee access. Commission management is a process of the Master Branch.
Refer to Splitting to Virtual Branches.