Once a Questionnaire is created, you can print out the questions as a Word document, including spaces to fill in answers if required.
Printing a Questionnaire
- Open an Opportunity and click on Questionnaire in the left-hand panel.
- Select the Questionnaire from the list and click on the print icon.
- You will be presented with two document templates to choose from:
- MASTER: Questionnaire Questions v1.doc - lists all of the questions, space to write the answers, and displays the optional answers from the drop-down boxes. This is useful to send to the client if they are unable to answer the questions online.
- MASTER: Questionnaire Responses.doc - lists the questions from the questionnaire and any answers that the client has entered online. (If no answers have been entered, only the questions will be listed.)
- Select the appropriate option and click Choose.
- The Questionnaire will open in Word, and you can edit or print it as required.