Sending emails to your clients from within Mercury allows you can keep track of all the emails and attachments you have sent. You can send an email from either a People or Opportunity record.
The following tutorial explains how to send an email from Mercury.
Sending an email from Mercury
- Open the People record or Opportunity in the CRM tab.
- Select Notes in the left-hand panel and click on the green cross symbol to create a new Note.
- Tick the Send as Email box and create your Email as per usual.
- Note: Click on the Full-screen button to expand the email merge window into full size.
- Click Attachments to add any attachments to the email:
- Attach from Upload File - from your computer.
- Attach from Attach from Library - from your Mercury document library (this will let you preview the document).
- Attach from Attach from Attachments - attach a document that has already been uploaded to the People or Opportunity record.
- Click Send & Save.
- You can view this email at any time from the Notes section in the People record in your CRM.
- Double-clicking on the Email in this list will open up the email details and list the attachments.