Below are the Web Developer instructions to change calculators on your website. Pass these instructions to your Web Developer.
Step 1: Removing old calculators
- Login to the broker’s site: http://www.brokersiteurl.com.au/wp-admin
- From the left-hand menu, click Pages.
- Search for the Calculators page, and click Edit.
- Place your mouse over the Raw HTML box, and click on the delete icon.
- Click OK.
- Keep this page opened as we will need to add in the new calculators.
Step 2: Adding new calculators
- Choose colour scheme here: https://mercury.connective.com.au/calculators/calculatorsDemo.html?_ga=2.4372339.1579534458.1497307418-747359933.1484885574
- Select your colour scheme by clicking on the Main heading, Labels, Results Background and Background.
- Click Get color codes and copy the color code.
- Copy this code:
5. Go back to the calculators page on the broker’s website.
6. In the empty block, click on the plus icon.
7. Search for raw html, and click the Raw HTML.
8. Paste the code.
9. Click Save changes.
10. Click Update to save the page.
11. Raise a ticket with the Helpdesk and send the Color code and the website URL. Our helpdesk team will do the necessary set up work and advise you via Helpdesk when it is complete.