Campaigns are a useful tool to track the spending, communications, and results of a marketing campaign. Opportunities, Clients, and Email communications can be stored within a Campaign for easy reporting later on.
Creating a campaign
- In the CRM tab, select the people or category in your CRM that you would like to be part of the campaign.
- Click on the Initiate Campaign drop down box and choose Selected
- Enter a name for your campaign, and click Ok.
- The campaign is now available in the Campaigns section in the CRM tab.
- In the CRM tab, select Campaigns.
- Double click on the Campaign Name to open the campaign Details.
- Enter the Total Cost and Notes about the campaign.
- Target People are the clients you have added from your CRM. To add a new client from your CRM, click on Attach Target Person and search for their name. NOTE: For campaign auditing purposes you cannot remove people from a campaign once it has been created. Email marketing material and campaign reporting are tracked against each person once the campaign is initiated
- The Opportunities section lists all Opportunities that have been created from within the Campaign. Click the New Opportunity drop-down box and choose either Attach Selected Target Person or New Contact.
- The Email Batches section lists all email sent from the campaign. Click the Email Merge drop-down box to create an email.
- The Reporting section shows a break-down of the Opportunities within the campaign, their current status, and their dollar value.