Setting up a new user
- You need Partner level access to set up a new user.
- In the Admin tab select Manage Users in the left-hand panel and click on Create Mercury User.
- Fill in the user details. Ensure you add a valid email address and mobile number as they are used to reset the user's password.
- Set a password.
- Tick the Mercury Access Approved box.
- Set the access level by ticking the appropriate box/boxes under Roles. Refer to Understanding The Access Levels In Mercury for details of the access level for each role.
- Click Save.
Note: The CA number for the new user will be displayed, however, it will not be activated until they complete the Mercury Foundations Training. See: Mercury Training
The new user will need the CA number along with their password to login to Mercury.