When accreditations are requested, there are a number of forms to fill out to start the accreditation process.
These forms can be requested via Mercury. If you have any issues or queries with this process just contact our accreditations team: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to request accreditation forms in Mercury
- In the Services tab, select Accreditations in the left-handpanel.
- Select the appropriate lender from the Select Lender drop-down box.
- Either request a New accreditation, or Transfer
- For a Transfer enter your current broker ID (if unknown indicate with a ?)
- Click Get Lender Forms, you will receive a system generated email with the accreditation form and/or process document with instruction on how to become accredited with the lender selected.
Status of accreditation
You can view the status of your accreditation in Mercury.
- In the Services tab, select Accreditation from the left-hand panel.
- The status of the accreditation is listed in the Status column of the Existing Accreditations list.
- The statuses are:
Requested - the broker has requested a lender accreditation through Mercury. An email will be sent to the broker with lender accreditation forms. If the broker does not complete and sends in the lender accreditation forms within 2 months of requesting them, we will delete that lender request in their Mercury.
Awaiting supporting documents - Missing or out of date supporting documents are required prior to the accreditation form being sent to the lender for processing.
Awaiting further information - The lender has requested further information e.g. CBA seeking clarification if a broker has lived in a previous address.
Submitted to lender - all documentation has been sent to the lender for processing.
Training pending (online) - The lender requires the broker to complete online training.
Training pending (F2F) - The lender requires the broker to complete face to face training.
Pending ID - Training has been completed and the broker ID is waiting to be issued.
Training did not attend/complete - The broker has not completed the required online or face to face training
Referred - An accreditation has been declined by the lender and it has been referred to our Compliance team.
Accreditation on Hold - Lender has confirmed application and supporting documents are in order but will not provide a broker ID until there is an application to lodge.
Accredited - The lender has approved the broker accreditation. If the lender copies Connective Accreditation email into the approval we will manually enter the broker ID into Mercury. In some cases, the lender sends this information directly to the broker. If this is the case, forward the approval email to the Connective Accreditations team (email@example.com) so they can update the Broker ID into Mercury.
Rejected/declined - The lender has rejected/declined a brokers accreditation.
Lapsed - Additional information/documents were requested from the broker and were not supplied or no response was received.