You can also add HTML calculators to your website. These are useful tools to assist with quick queries from your clients.
There are three HTML calculators that you can add to your website:
- Property Fees Calculator.
- How Much Can I Borrow Calculator?
- Extra Repayments Calculator.
Adding Calculators to your website
Your web developer can add the Mercury calculators into your website. Submit a Helpdesk ticket and we will provide the instructions that your Web Developer will require.
Click here to view a Sample Website containing HTML Calculators.
Developer steps to add calculators to your webpage
1. Copy the below code to your webpage where you would like the calculators to appear.
You can also chose to separate each calculator. In that instance you would have the top line plus the line for the calculator in question on each page.
2. https://mercury.connective.com.au/calculators/calculatorsDemo.html visit this demo page. Select colours for the sections and then click the 'Get Color Codes' button. Copy that code.
3. Contact the Mercury Helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org ask to activate your html calculators webpage. Include the url to your page and the color code from the demo page.