Tasks are a useful way to manage the various steps in the loan process.
A task can be created against an Opportunity or a People record in your CRM, and assigned to any Mercury user.
Creating a task
- In the CRM tab, choose an Opportunity or People record.
- Select Tasks in the left-hand panel.
- Click the green cross symbol which adds a new task.
- Fill in the task details:
- Choose the appropriate option from the Task Type drop-down menu.
- Tick Display in Calendar if required.
- Delegate - the delegate will have this task appear in their own CRM, in the Tasks section. The task will also appear on the delegate's dashboard on the due date.
- Due date.
- Add attachments if required.
- Enter details.
- Click Save. The task will appear in the Task section of the People or Opportunity record.
Note: Over due task will be visible on the Mercury Dashboard two weeks from the current date. To view all the Task assigned to you or to other user you can go to the CRM tab click on Task and select View All.