Tasks are a useful way to manage the various steps in the loan process.
A task can be created against an Opportunity or a People record in your CRM, and assigned to any Mercury user.
Creating a task
- In the CRM tab, choose an Opportunity or People record.
- Select Tasks in the left-hand panel.
- Click the green cross symbol which adds a new task.
- Fill in the task details:
- Choose the appropriate option from the Task Type drop-down menu.
- Tick Display in Calendar if required.
- Delegate - the delegate will have this task appear in their own CRM, in the Tasks section. The task will also appear on the delegate's dashboard on the due date.
- Due date.
- Add attachments if required.
- Enter details.
- Click Save. The task will appear in the Task section of the People or Opportunity record.