The Supporting Documents feature in Apply Online identifies the supporting document requirements for each Loan Application based on the information entered in the application and the Lender. A dynamic checklist is produced detailing the exact documents required for the specific loan.
Supporting Documents Feature
The Supporting Docs tab lets you upload supporting documents to your Loan Application, and then submit to the Lender. This process often speeds up the lender approval process. It's a 3 step process, independent of lodgement of the loan application data.
- Attach the supporting documents.
- File them against each condition.
- Send them through to the lender.
To view the online tutorials within Apply Online. Click the Information tab and select How-To Videos.
The below infographic outlines the submission process functionality:
- Submit - click this button to submit the Loan Application to the Lender.
- Supporting Docs - click this button to to access the Supporting Docs Feature.
- File Browser - allows you to attach supporting documents to your Loan Application.
- File Document or File Pages
- Update Condition - update the condition to Complete or Exception.
- Send to Lender - click this button to send the documentation to the Lender.
Note: You are also able to email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Application ID in the subject line so the documents can be attached to the correct application.