Many Lenders now set up the ability to attach documents directly to your Apply Online application and send them through after the application has been submitted.
- If the Lender has not received the documents go to the Supporting Documents tab, and make sure you have clicked Send to Lender.
- If you have any crosses next to documents (as illustrated below) you need to add an Exception to REMOVE these crosses, then the Send to Lender button will become available.
- Once all documents have been sent, the Send to Lender button will be greyed out, and there will be a Submitted At time allocated.
Supporting Documents Checklist
- If a condition has at least one verified document, only the verified pages of the verified documents will get sent.
- If a condition has no verified documents (and does not need documents attached to be verified), all documents will be sent.