If you are signed up for a Digital Marketing Hub (MDH) package that includes the My Marketing content, you can assign people in your CRM to receive an automated Birthday SMS each year.
Setting up clients to receive Birthday SMS messages
- Add the client to the My Marketing category. Refer to Adding People to a My Marketing Category.
- Ensure the Mobile number and Date of Birth fields are up to date in the People record.
- The Birthday SMS will automatically be sent to the client on their birthday.
Customising Birthday SMS messagesYou can customise the following:
- The Birthday SMS will have a signature containing the Company Name. If you would like to change this, go to the Admin App, select Partner Details in the left-hand panel change the Trading Name.
- The Birthday SMS will be signed with the first name (or salutation) of each client's Relationship Manager. If the client has no Relationship Manager, it will be signed by the default name you set up with the Marketing Team. Please use the Mercury help icon to create a ticket or email email@example.com to change this default.
- Wiki on editing the template https://support.connective.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360008714774-Customising-Birthday-SMS-templates