Under NCCP and Connective's requirements, the following information is to be listed on your website and / or social media sites:
- Licensing statement: Credit Representative (insert number) is authorised under Australian Credit Licence 389328. Note: If you are advertising under a company banner, then the Corporate Credit Representative number is to be used in your Licensing Statement, not your individual credit representative number.
- Disclaimer statement: This page provides general information only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product. It does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and you should always seek professional advice in relation to your individual circumstances. [OPTIONAL based on content]. Subject to lenders terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility criteria apply.
- A link to Compliments and Concerns so your clients can communicate any feedback (either good or bad) and this can be addressed by you in the first instance. Refer to Compliments and Concerns.
- Your website should also list the Legal Name of your business/company as well as its Trading Name. This should be displayed along with the ABN/ACN.
- Review the content of your website for potentially misleading statements. There are some words that ASIC do not like to see in marketing. Refer to ASIC Guidelines to Advertising Terminology and Disclaimers.
Please send the link to your website and/or social media pages to email@example.com for review and approval.