Bank SA and Bank of Melbourne accreditations are processed by St George Bank through their online accreditation system.
- Click the New radio button
- Click the Select Lender drop-down box and select St George Bank.
- You will receive an email with the St George accreditation form.
- Complete the form and return it to the Accreditations Team (email@example.com).
- Our Accreditations team will enter your details into the St George online portal and you will be sent an SMS with a password and an email with login details for their online exams from their system.
- Once approved St George will automatically assign a Bank SA or Bank of Melbourne accreditation, depending on whether you are located in South Australia or Victoria.
- You will also be automatically accredited with Westpac as they have combined their accreditation process with St George, a separate broker ID will be issued for Westpac.
To find out more on how to request accreditations form in Mercury Nexus click HERE