The steps below can help you build a bigger audience and generate brand awareness by inviting people to like your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn business pages.
- Click the 3 dots icon on your cover page photo.
- Select Invite Email Contacts.
- Select Upload Contact File List and Upload Selected List of Contacts.
- On the top navigation bar of any Twitter page, click the Who to Follow link. The Who to Follow page opens with two panes. The right pane has the Invite Friends option.
- In the Invite Friends text box, enter the e-mail addresses of the people you would like to send an invite to.
- Separate e-mail addresses with a comma and a space.
- After you have entered the email addresses, click Invite.
- You can find further information on Twitter's help page here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/101002?lang=en
Unfortunately, you can’t upload list of contacts to invite to your LinkedIn company page (from within LinkedIn itself)
Here are some other ideas you might like to try:
- Share your company page link (eg. http://www.linkedin.com/company/complete-mortgages-solutions) with your personal LinkedIn connections via a simple request: “We’re excited about our new company page! “Would you be so kind as to follow us? It only takes a few seconds using this link.”
- Share on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the arrow next to the Follow button.
- Follow others: This is the best way to get followers. Follow lenders and other financial institutions LinkedIn pages.