A LinkedIn Company Page helps others learn more about your business, brand, products and services, and job opportunities.
Requirements for Adding Company Pages on LinkedIn
You can add a new Company Page only if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You must have a personal LinkedIn profile set up with your true first and last name.
- Your profile strength must be listed as Intermediate or All-Star
- You must have several connections on your profile.
- You are a current company employee and your position is listed in the Experience section on your profile.
- You have a company email address (e.g. email@example.com) added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account.
- Your company's email domain is unique to the company.
Note: A domain cannot be used more than once to create a Company Page. Because domains like gmail.com, yahoo.com or similar generic email services are not unique to one company, those domains cannot be used to create a Company Page. You might consider creating a group if your company doesn't have a unique email domain.
Adding your Company Page
- Refer to this link for instructions on adding your Company Page.