Connective Asset Finance has provided free marketing templates to help you build your asset finance loan writing. These templates are free to use and are exclusive to you as a member of Connective and user of Mercury. These templates are in HTML code. This article explains how to send marketing emails to your clients via Mercury.
How to use our Connective Asset Finance email templates
- First of all, you must have your Email Signature set up in Mercury. Refer to How to set up Email Signatures.
- In the Documents tab, select General Documents in the left hand panel.
- Open the Marketing folder and open the word document for the template that you want to send (you will note it is all in HTML code). Refer to Vehicle & Equipment marketing templates for a list of available templates.
- Copy all of the code within the document by clicking Control+A, then Control+C on your keyboard.
- In the CRM tab, highlight the people you want to email by highlighting their people record.
- Click Email Merge in the top panel.
- Those using Mercury Browser can paste the HTML directly into the email body, and send the email.
- Those using Mercury Desktop v5, click on the ‘Raw HTML’ radio button and paste the HTML into the body of the email.
7. Click Send Merged Emails button to send the email.