It is possible to transfer ownership of Loan Accounts within Mercury. This is best used for ongoing Loan Account transfers.
Transferring Loan Accounts within Mercury
A Company Director may request this feature be set up within Mercury by submitting a ticket to the Commissions Team including the following information:
- CA number.
- Company name.
- CA number of the desired destination
- Company name of the destination.
To Transfer a Loan Account:
- In the Commissions tab, select Loan Accounts from the left-hand panel.
- Highlight the Loan Account that you wish to transfer.
- Click on Edit Splits (if there is a split applied) and remove the splits. It is essential that you remove any splits associated with the loan account BEFORE you move it.
- Click Transfer Loan Account.
- Select the Company and click Choose.
- Tick the Agree to the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click Confirm.
Important information to note
- This is a transfer of ownership of the Loan Account. Once transferred you will no longer own this account at all.
- There is no "undo" button, double check before you use this feature.
- Anyone in your company with Commissions access in your Master Branch (ie. not in a Virtual Branch) will be able to use this feature.