If the Loan Writer hasn't been selected and/or doesn't have an address listed in Mercury, you will see these error messages when you attempt to start an Apply Online application.
Unable to launch application error
If you receive the following error message when trying to submit an Opportunity to Apply Online, it means that a Lender or Loan Writer has not been selected in Mercury.
To fix this issue:
- Open the Opportunity and select a Loan writer and Lender.
- Click Start ApplyOnline Application.
Unable to Submit to Apply Online error
If you receive the following error message when trying to submit an Opportunity to Apply Online, it means that the Loan Writer's Postal Address details need to be entered into Mercury.
To resolve this issue
- Log into Mercury and go to the Admin tab.
- Select My Details in the left-hand panel and click Edit Details.
- Enter the Postal Address details and click Save.
- Restart Mercury.
Null value in an Address error
- Check the addresses of all of the applicants looking for the word "null." If you see "null" you can click on the fields of the addresses until the "null' disappears.
- Click Save
- Try submitting again.
- Also, check the addresses of any properties that you have entered in A and L on the opportunity
- If none of these methods solve the problem just submit a helpdesk ticket.