AOL “Neither a DocID” Error
If you have clicked on the Start ApplyOnline Application button in an opportunity and see the following error message:
Please check for the following information are entered correctly (cannot be blank)
- Opportunity >> A and L >> Assets >> Motor Vehicle >> “Type” (cannot be blank)
- Contacts >> Person record >> Address >> "Adress Type" (cannot be blank)
- Contacts >> Person record >> Incomes/Expenses >> “Type” and “Frequency” (cannot be blank)
If the above information is entered correctly and still getting the error, please contact Mercury Helpdesk
Unable to launch application error
If you receive the following error message when trying to submit an Opportunity to Apply Online, it means that a Lender or Loan Writer has not been selected in Mercury.
To fix this issue:
- Open the Opportunity and select a Loan writer and Lender.
- Click Start ApplyOnline Application.
Unable to Submit to Apply Online error
If you receive the following error message when trying to submit an Opportunity to Apply Online, it means that the Loan Writer's Postal Address details need to be entered into Mercury.
To resolve this issue
- Log into Loan writer Mercury account and go to the Admin tab.
- Select My Details >> Edit Details.
- Enter the Postal Address details and click Save.