What can be linked, cloned, copied and attached in Mercury
Link People records to a new Opportunity.
Copy Assets and Liabilities to a new Opportunity.
Clone a Funding Position, rename it and attach it to another new Opportunity.
Attach a Borrowing Capacity Calculation to an Opportunity.
How to copy a People record to a new Opportunity
- Open the Opportunity and click Contacts in the left-hand panel.
- Click the button and search for the person's name.
- This will link the Opportunity and the People record together.
How to clone a Funding Position and attach it to a new Opportunity
- Open the Opportunity and click Calculators in the left-hand panel.
- Select the Funding Position and click the Clone button to create a clone of the Funding Position.
- Double click on the cloned copy and rename it. Click Save.
- Close the Opportunity and open the Opportunity you want to attach the Funding Position to.
- Click Calculations in the left-hand panel.
- Click the Attach drop-down menu and choose Funding Position.
- Select the cloned Funding Position and click Choose.
Attaching a Borrowing Capacity calculation to an Opportunity
Open the Opportunity in the CRM tab.
Select Calculations in the left-hand panel.
Click the Attach drop down box and choose Borrowing Capacity.
Search for the Borrowing Capacity by name, and click Choose.