The Connective Policy Manual defines your obligations as disclosed in your Connective Full Member Agreement.
The Policy Manual details the following areas:
- Loan Origination – I want to lodge a loan in my own name.
- Churning – what is Churning and is this in the best interest of the applicant.
- Accreditation – existing, new or maintaining my Accreditation.
- Fees – fees or charges explained for Ancillary Services or requests.
- Commissions – variations or changes.
- Dispute Resolution – details outlining my internal (IDR) or external (EDR) dispute process.
- Loss of Accreditation – changes to my accreditation by a lender or Connective.
- Access to Records – how will I know my files are compliant.
- Privacy – how do I secure my client's privacy.
Click this link to view the Connective Policy Manual: