The CPD points you earn from completing Connective eLearning modules need to be manually entered into Mercury.
Recording CPD hours
Connective events that you have registered for will be added to your PD register by our Events Team.
If you attend an event outside of Connective, where CPD hours can be registered, then these hours will need to be manually added to the register.
How do I find the PD register on Mercury?
In the Compliance tab, select PD Register in the left-hand panel.
How do I add points to the register?
- In the Compliance tab, select PD Register in the left-hand panel.
- Click Register External PD to register an external PD event.
- A pop-up screen will appear. Add the event details and click Save.
How do I send this report to the industry body?
You can generate a PDF record of your CPD hours from Mercury, that you can send to your industry body to assist with renewing your membership.
- Click on Launch Record Sheet to open a PDF record of your CPD hours.
- Save the PDF file onto your computer and then email as an attachment to your industry body as required.