- To cancel your Australian Credit Licence you must lodge a Form CL08.
- Log into the ASIC Portal and select the CL08 form.
- Answer the questions relating to your license and submit the form. (You can also use this form to make your license current again.)
- Click this link for further information regarding the CL08 form: http://agencysearch.australia.gov.au/s/search.html?query=cl08&collection=agencies&profile=asic&scope_disable=asic.
- Failure to lodge your Annual Compliance Certificate may incur a fee or penalty from ASIC.
- If you have made the decision to cancel your Australian Credit Licence (ACL) we strongly urge you not to wait until the renewal of your Annual Compliance Certificate is due. Ensure you complete this cancellation well in advance of the renewal date and notify Connective of any change concerning your Australian Credit Licence.