One brand. Four funders.
About Connective Home Loans
Connective members have exclusive access to Connective Home Loans for their clients. Connective Home Loans (CHL) provides white label loan products exclusively for Connective brokers through our wholesale funders Advantedge, Adelaide Bank, ThinkTank and Pepper. The product portfolio offers a comprehensive and competitive loan option for every kind of customer – residential, investor, near-prime and credit impaired, commercial and SMSF – which helps create a point of difference for your business.
As well as giving you competitive products that are not available through a bank or retail outlet, Connective Home Loans enable you to provide a full life of loan relationship, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Why you should choose Connective Home Loans
Connective Home Loans is a complete product portfolio, backed by four funders which provides you:
- A full lending solution, regardless of borrower need
- Exclusive products
- Market leading rates
- Top tier commissions
- Local CHL BDM support and a dedicated National Credit Team
- Opportunity to build client advocacy and referrals
- Control over your client relationships
- A seamless experience for your customers.
Did you know...
Connective Home Loans has invested in resources to ensure you are fully supported to deliver an exceptional experience and outcomes for your clients.
About our funders
Connective Select by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd
- Australia's 5th largest retail bank
- Long history - white label partnering since 1992
- Major investments in technology and staff
- Committed to strengthening and growing the program
Find out more about Connective Select.
Connective Essentials by Advantedge
- Advantedge builds on partnerships to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes for brokers
- Leading white label provider with a proven model that’s built for brokers.
- Experienced and knowledgeable BDMs, and credit teams that are supportive and build relationships that matter
- No channel conflict, brokers own the client relationship.
Find out more about Connective Essentials.
Connective Solutions by Pepper
- Established in 2000, Pepper is a lender, advisor and asset manager operating in targeted market segments globally
- Focused on specialist residential mortgages
- 1700 employees across Australia, Asia and Europe
- Australia's Best Specialist Lender (2013 - 2018 Australian Lending Awards)
- Australia's Best Self Employed Lender (2015 & 2016 Australian Lending Awards)
- Australia's Best Non Bank Lender (2018 MPA Brokers on Non-Banks; 2018 Australian Lending Awards, 2017 Australian Mortgage Awards)
Find out more about Connective Solutions.
Connective Advance by Thinktank
- Established in 2006
- Leading independent specialist in providing commercial property finance
- Up to $3 million per property security
- Thinktank is committed to offering brokers unrivalled expertise in deal structuring
- Creates cash flow solutions for self employed and SME’s
- Supports brokers and their customers by allowing them to focus on what they do best
Find out more about Connective Advance.
Get accredited today
Getting accredited is easy. Simply visit the Services tab in Mercury to get underway today. If you would like help with working Connective Home Loans into your client offering, please talk to your local Broker Support Manager, or visit this page
Need more information?
For more information, contact your local Connective Home Loans BDM here.