From time to time brokers may ask us if they can use a lender logo on their website or brochures. Generally the answer is 'yes'.
We have an agreement with most of our lender partners that allows us the authority to provide their accredited brokers the use of their logo. That being said, our lender partners work hard to develop and protect their brand identity and trust us to act in their best interests.
If you would like to use a lender logo on your marketing material, there are a few strict rules you need to adhere to. Please see the terms and condition below.
- You may only use the logo of a lender with which you are accredited. If you do not maintain your accreditation, you must not use the logo.
- You may use a logo solely on your website, and digital marketing materials for individual service.
- You must not use a logo on any product, book, shop front, stationary or outdoor signage.
- You will not display a logo in any manner that suggests you are an employee of that lender or in a manner that suggests that the lender is a part of your company name.
- Your name, trade name, or company name must appear clearly and prominently on any materials where the logo is used.
- The logo must not appear larger or more prominent or more frequently than your name, product or service name, trademark or service mark, logo, or trade or company name.
- You will not combine the logo with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, icons, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, symbols, or website audio files.
- Except for size, the logo must not be altered in any manner whatsoever, including proportions, colours, elements, etc., or be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or dimensional appearance.
- Use of the logo by you is at your own risk, and you indemnify the Connective Group for any breach of these terms, or for the infringement of the rights of any third party.
- We provide the logo files as is, and make no representations or warranties that the use of the logos by you will not breach the rights of the owners of the logos.
Lender logo library
Lender logo request
Enter your details below to gain access
Note: Commonwealth Bank requires you to seek direct permission for the use of their logo. To use the CBA logo, please contact you CBA State Manager.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For compliance reasons, we cannot give brokers access to the Connective logo.
However, we do provide a proud member of Connective logo, that you are free to use/ learn more here.