CBA has advised us that the process with Short Form Top Up applications is slightly different. Due to the way CBA process these applications, the time frame for CBA to issue the Bank Reference Number is 24-48 hours from the time of submission.
Short Form Top Up
When you submit the application from the Status Tracking tab you will see a message similar to the below:
- This message is to confirm acknowledgment of receipt of a Short Form Top Up application.
- Assessment of the application will commence shortly and a notification will be issued advising the Bank Reference Number that has been allocated to the application.
Please allow 24-48 hours for this.
NOTE: Selecting or deselecting the tick box for Short Form Process under the Summary tab enables or disables the Supporting Docs tab. In this case, all three applications have them selected.
The reason why Supporting Docs tab is disabled when "Short Form Process" is selected is that this goes to a different system used by CBA. Short Form Top up applications are not integrated with supporting documents nor do they return a lender reference number which is used by Supporting Docs."
Re-submit the application as a NON short-form application, and it will reach the lender immediately.
- Click on Edit to Resubmit.
- Remove the tick next to Short Form Process in the Summary tab.
- Make a note in the comments that the application is a Short Form Top-up.
- Submit the application to CBA again.