Contacting the support teams via email
Accreditations Support : email@example.com
Accounts Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissions Support : email@example.com
Compliance Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Connective Asset Finance Support : email@example.com
Mercury & Apply Online Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Hub Support : email@example.com
- In the top-right corner of Mercury click on the Help button
- Type in a keyword that relates to the question you have.
- You'll see search results from the Connective wiki which may have the answer you require. If still require assistance, click Get more help...
- You can click on live chat between 9:30am and 4pm AEST.
- Otherwise choose the department the issue relates to
- Complete the form and send your query. A member of that support team will be touch.
To Close Connective Chat:
- Click on Options and hit End This Chat
- Click the End button
- Close the help window.
To raise a ticket in the Connective Wiki
- Open any Category and click on Submit a request
- Select the area you need help with
- Complete the ticket details
- Click Submit