You can log out of Mercury at any time by pressing the Logout button in the top right-hand corner of your screen or by closing Mercury. Or simply close the tab or window completely.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Mercury session expired straight away when I login?
- Remote Assistance from the Support Team
- Contacting the Helpdesk
- I Forgot my Mercury Password
- How do I keep up to date with Mercury Development?
- I can't save my attachments into the Mercury record
- My Mercury Outlook add-in has disappeared (disabled)?
- Why are my attachments for bulk emails are too big?
- Knowledge Capture - Common Mercury Error Codes
- (Whitelist Ports and IP's) Email Not Sending and Data Not Loading (Firewall issues)