Database Activity allows you to track sent emails, SMS messages, tasks, notes and documents.
Tracking database activity
- In the Reports tab, select Database Activity in the left-hand panel.
- Choose the Activity type:
- Completed Tasks
- Email Batches
- SMS Batches
- Task Date Changes
- Select criteria in which to filter the results. eg. date range, type.
Track all of the tasks that have been completed throughout your entire company. You can sort by
an individual task type or date range.
Task date changes
Track and monitor tasks that have had changes made to the due date
View notes created by any user in your company.
Enables to you track emails sent from Mercury using the following criteria:
- To - lists the email address the email was sent to. Useful to check for errors.
- Date Sent - shows that the email successfully left the Mercury system. If there is no date here, the email was not sent and it is likely there is a problem with the email address.
- Opened - indicates the email has been opened, but only if the client has enabled Image Preview. While this indicates which emails have definitely been opened, if there is no value here it is still possible that the email has been opened by the client.
- Unsubscribed - lists clients that have clicked on the unsubscribe link in an email. The unsubscribe link is included by default on all batch emails.
- Bounced - indicates if an email has bounced. It means there are issues with the client's email which they need to resolve at their end.
Track bulk email batches sent from Mercury.
Track all individual SMS messages sent from Mercury.
Track all bulk SMS batches sent from Mercury.