Quoting System enhancements
If you need to print a PDF through BOLT, please follow the steps below:
- When you are in the final quotation page, simply client "PDF Quote" (image below)
- This will then take you to the next screen, which will allow you to add in your client's details in the quote. (image below)
- You will also have the option to chose either a "customer facing" or "Broker facing" quote (this simply means that the level of information displayed for you and your client will be different)
Note: you will notice that you can also tick/select which lenders they need visible on the quote. This has been limited to 7 brokers.
Ability to navigate between your application pages
- You are now able to navigate between pages of your application without needing to validate each page with all customer information.
- This will allow you to work your way through the application details with any customer you may have at hand and only validate the application at the end. BOLT will inform you what information is missing by displaying "Incomplete application" (please refer image below)
Note: Something to be mindful of is that the system will not allow you to view the Lender options until the application is complete. This is because the lender options will be determined by the information input by you within the application to provide the best quote options.
We would love to hear your ideas on how we can make it more effective! If you have feedback anytime, simply email your Connective BSM.