There have been recent updates to Norton's anti-virus extensions. As a result, Google Chrome now prevents the product comparisons from appearing when you create a new calculation or view an existing one. It does, however, state that the opportunity has been saved when you click on it.
To open Norton Extensions
To fix this, you will need to disable the extensions, empty the cache and hard reload Mercury.
- Open your Chrome browser.
- In the top right-hand corner, press 3 dots.
- From the drop-down menu, click the more tools button.
- Click the extensions option.
This will open the extensions in a new window. There will be three Norton extensions you will need to turn off.
- For each extension, un-tick the Enabled checkbox.
Empty Catche and Hard reload
In order to empty the catche and hard reload the Mercury browser, you will need to open the developer window.
- To open the developer window, hit the F12 key
The developer window will display on the right-hand side as detailed below.
- From the top left hand of the window, right-click the Refresh button.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Empty cache and hard reload.