This is the property market data your clients really need! Connective is focused on helping you achieve industry best-practice outcomes for your customers. That’s why our property market data service is provided by the most highly respected company in the industry, CoreLogic.
Who is CoreLogic?
- Australia’s #1 provider of property information and analytics, serving our government, real estate, finance and consumer sectors reliably for more than 30 years
- Comprehensive and accurate coverage, with over 500 million data decision points covering 98% of Australia’s properties.
- Information validated daily across multiple data sources including industry professionals, media research, government and global property information partners.
- Transparent and trustworthy information – RP Data’s data collection, analysis and research offer unrivaled transparency and are independent of real estate, media and banking interests.
What’s does it cost?
Connective Property Tools powered by CoreLogic is a comprehensive package that gives you everything you need to better support your clients, market more effectively and add- value to your services, all in one place. We’ve negotiated a price that’s exclusive to Connective members:
$95 + GST per month (includes access for one person)*
$20 + GST per month for each additional staff member thereafter.
This price is available on a 12 month contract basis only and is exclusive to Connective members.
Connective Property Tools Webinar
A 1 hour webinar that delves into the platform and demonstrates:
- How you can use the tools and reports to build more loyal customers, and win new business.
- How to use these tools when speaking with a client to help position you as an expert.
- Next steps to signing up to CoreLogic and a special offer for MyIntel subscribers.
How do I subscribe to Connective Property Tools powered by CoreLogic?
- Simply log into Mercury.
- Select the Property Tools tile &
- Fill out the online application form.
Once you have completed the form, we'll be in touch within 2 business days to help you get started. For any further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once activated, your next invoice from Connective will include your Connective Property Tools powered by CoreLogic fee, and you will have access via Mercury.
Are you an associate or operating as a virtual branch?
Your Connective Property Tools subscription must be approved by the Principal Owner of your parent Company.
Please advise them you’d like to sign up. They can organise your subscription by clicking the Connective Property Tools icon when they sign into Mercury.
- What's included in your Connective Property Tools powered by CoreLogic fee?
About CoreLogic [Who are they?]
How does it work? [Tutorial Videos]