There are a number of Mercury 5 features which are still to be completed. There is no requirement to contact the Mercury Helpdesk with regards to any item in this list.
Remaining Mercury 5 features in the backlog
- Settlement Reports for Virtual Branches.
- Option to launch Life Broker when user selects option from Insurance drop down.
- Ability for a user to merge tasks to a word document.
- Add Insurance providers to services section of Research App.
- User can search and add any contact in their database in an email out note.
- Add 'Confirmed' checkbox column to the CRM Opportunity grid.
- Ability to create Campaigns.
- The View Commission Guide link in the Research App.
- Ability to share Opportunities.
- Display the record owner (Branch location) on the Person and Opportunity records.
- Display totals at the bottom of the Business Statistics reports.
- Create Child records in the Relationships section.
- Ability to launch LoanApp applications.
- Enable email contact sync similar to Google Sync.
- Accreditation requests.
- Accreditations summary.
- Manage Auto-actions in Status Editor.
Mercury 5 features which have been discontinued
- My Lender section.
- Notify Connective/Lodge to Connective.