Release notes: 23/02/2021
- Aligning with M5, the Lead Capture tab is now available in the integrations tab.
- Aligning with M5, the Mercury API is now available in the integrations tab.
- When editing a hyperlink in an email profile signature the text editor menu was obscured, making it impossible to make further changes to the signature. This has now been fixed.
- We have fixed an issue where the CAF deal notifier is not loading data.
- A Generate Compliance Pillars button has been added to the compliance section of an Opportunity, allowing you to only load the compliance pillars when they are required. This reduces the time is takes for opportunities to load.
- When looking at a list of opportunities, any opportunity with an overdue task will be red, as is in M5.
- When trying to send an email where there are too many attachments, or the attachments are too large, an error message will appear to let you know why and the email will not be sent.
- We have fixed an issue where fields in the details section of an opportunity do not record decimal places. You can now record decimal places, and any calculations relying on this will now be correct.
- We have fixed an issue where owner occupied loans are not being included in the preliminary assessment under the expenses table.
- We have fixed an issue where any grid view across the CRM app would condense the columns to the left.
- We have fixed an issue where living expense details entered via the Customer Centre are not mapping to the borrowing capacity calculator within an opportunity.
- We have fixed an issue where the living expenses amount field will not accept decimal places.