Release date: 05/03/2021
Summary: the focus for the development team has been squashing bugs and getting the last of the features from Mercury 5 across to Mercury Nexus. This work will continue for the rest of the quarter until we have feature parity between M5 and Nexus.
Build Number: 515
- We have made changes to the way an opportunity loads data in the CRM, resulting in a faster load time when opening an opportunity.
- In the identification section of a People record, we have fixed an issue where tabbing through the date fields would leave the date picker open with no way to close it.
- We have fixed an issue where two applicants that are linked through a relationship are added at the same time to an opportunity, they are duplicated.
- We have fixed an issue where an extra repayment period is being added to a product that has been applied to an opportunity from a Product Comparison.
- We have fixed an issue where the opportunity name would disappear from the opportunity grid on a People record.
- After creating a package in the product comparison, any filters applied to the product search in the previous package (such as lender, rate type etc) will be retained when creating a new package in the same session.