What is the Dynamic Digital Report?
The Digital Property Report provides an enhanced solution for both yourself and your customer, by enabling you to:
- Provide your customers with additional information, including more comparable properties, and advanced mapping.
- Access information that continues to update and stays current while the report is active.
- Gain insights into how your customer has used the report. This report shows you how your customers are using it to help you further develop your relationship with customers and guide your conversations accordingly, ultimately leading to a happier customer and a better transaction opportunity.
What key features does Dynamic Property Report show?
Property and subrurb
- Navigation index allowing quick access to relevant section.
- Advanced mapping (satellite, map, street view).
- Property history with ability to toggle between activity.
- Suburb insights with 1 year, 3 year, 5 year views.
- Dynamic charting for suburb trends.
- Inclusion of estimated rent and yield alongside estimated value.
- Estimated values update whilst the report remains active.
Comparables and schools
- Advanced mapping (satellite, map) allowing customers to see visually where properties are in relation to the target property.
- Ability to toggle between comparables (sold, for sale, for rent).
- More comparable properties (up to 10 per activity vs. 4 currently).
- Clearly defined school zones representation within the mapping.
Analytics on how your customer used the report
- When the customer opened the report and how many times they opened the report.
- How long your customer interacted with the report for and which properties they clicked on.
- Which comparable properties they clicked on first and which section they clicked on first.