Release date: 12/03/2021
Summary: the focus for the development team this quarter has been moving the final features from Mercury 5 across to Mercury Nexus, in addition to hunting down and squishing bugs.
In this release, we are excited to announce that the Auto-Actions tab has been added to Admin, as well as our new feedback tool!
- There is now a dedicated auto-actions tab in Admin! We assessed how the feature works in M5 and felt it just wasn't right. The new layout provides you with a little more room and visibility over what you are doing, saving a few mouse clicks and removes the back and forth navigation, while still retaining the core functionality that is available in M5.
- In the grid view of the Email Templates section of CRM Settings, there was an issue where after editing and saving an email template, you would scroll back to the top of the top of the page in the grid view. Now after saving an exiting an email template, you will be returned to the section of the grid you were last at.
- We are excited to launch our new feedback tool in the CRM! You can now let us know how you are feeling about Mercury Nexus any time by clicking on the smiley face in the CRM header. You can give us a rating from 1 to 5 with the corresponding smiley faces, and optionally provide some feedback. We will be using this feedback to understand how you are feeling about the Mercury Nexus, and to make constant and regular improvements to the platform.
- In the Attachments section of an Opportunity, previously you couldn't upload an attachment that had more than one full stop '.' in the file name. We have made a change that will allow you to upload a file that has multiple full stops '.' in the file name, removing the need to change the file names prior to uploading to Attachments.
- In the grid view of Opportunities, the 'Internal Refence' and 'Status Notes' fields can be added to the opportunity view. This will allow a greater level of granularity when viewing opportunities in the grid.
- When using the search function on the CRM dashboard, there was an issue where opportunities within a virtual branch were not appearing in the search when 'All Branches' was selected in the virtual branch selector. You can now search for opportunities in all branches when the 'All Branches' option is selected in the branch selector.
- When creating a new opportunity and updating data in the details section, there was an issue where moving to another tab would erase all the data except the opportunity name. This has now been fixed, all data that is updated will be saved.
- When completing a task within an opportunity, there was an issue where completing the task would change the due date to the date the task was completed. This has now been fixed with the due date only changing if it has been explicitly changed.
- In the compliance section of an opportunity, there was an issue where the headings for each section were being duplicated. This has now been fixed.
- In the relationships section of a person record, there was an issue where data added to the comments section was not saving. This has now been fixed, all data that is updated will be saved.
- In the compliance section of an opportunity, there was an issue where some snippets created in Admin were not appearing in the comments window. This has now been fixed, with all relevant snippets appearing in the correct sections of the workflow.
- In the Doc Centre section, previously you couldn't upload an attachment that had more than one full stop '.' in the file name. We have made a change that will allow you to upload a file that has multiple full stops '.' in the file name, removing the need to change the file names prior to uploading to Attachments.
- When using the Doc Centre on the Safari browser on an iPhone, uploading a document to the first document tile would change the title and description of the rest of the tiles, giving the impression that the same document was being asked for over and over. This has now been fixed.