The Business Owner of a business can onboard a new Loan Writer by following the process below.
Before you onboard the Loan Writer you need to make sure they have access to Mercury. Refer to How to manage Mercury user accounts.
Onboarding a new Loan Writer
You can add a new Loan Writer to your business via the Membership Centre in Mercury Nexus.
Note: this is only available to Business Owners.
- Navigate to Add a Loan Writer in the Membership Centre.
- Choose the name of the Loan Writer from the list of Mercury Users and click Start Application.
- Complete the following fields in the application form:
- Business Owner – select the Business Owner who will sign off the Loan Writer’s application form.
- Relationship to your business – choose appropriate option from drop down list. If the relationship is contractor, then enter the ABN number.
- Choose the appropriate radio button to identify who the Loan Writer will trade as. This is only applicable if the Loan Writer is a contractor.
- Click Submit
- The Loan Writer will receive an email prompting them to sign the application form and upload the required documents into the Membership Centre. The Business Owner can also view and update documents on the Loan Writer’s behalf.
Applications in progress
The Business Owner can see a summary of all applications in progress and can review the full application in detail, including the Connective Onboarding Team contact, by clicking on Document Upload.
The Business Owner can upload documents on behalf of a Loan Writer by clicking on Document Upload.
How to upload documents
Both the Business Owner and Loan Writer have access to the Membership Centre to upload the required documentation.
- Click the Upload Document Here button.
- The Loan Writer needs to upload all the documents listed in the Required Checklist Items list.