Opportunity is the term used in Mercury to refer to loans or potential loans.
What does an Opportunity store?
An Opportunity in Mercury stores all the information related to a loan or potential loan, including:
- People records (client details).
- Communication with clients - email, SMS, notes.
- Tracking progress of the loan through the various stages - lodged through to settled.
- Compliance documents.
- Loan details.
An Opportunity record in Mercury has a number of functions in the left-hand panel that allow you to store all the relevant information and documentation relating to the loan.
- Details - this is where you fill in the details of the Opportunity.
- Contacts - add an existing or new contact.
- Notes - an interaction with the client can be added as a Note. Outgoing email and SMS are automatically stored here.
- Tasks - stores the tasks set for that Opportunity. Refer to Creating a Task.
- Attachments - stores the Compliance documents. You can upload documents related to the loan here. Refer to Upload an attachment to an Opportunity.
- Questionnaires - stores the questionnaires. Refer to About Questionnaires.
- Notepad - a miscellaneous scribble board for your own use.
- A and L - this is where you store information about the client's Assets and Liabilities.
- Calculations - this is where you store calculations you have done for the loan. Refer to How to do a Borrowing Capacity Calculation, How to do a Funding Position and How to do a Product Comparison.
- Products - this is where Product details are stored. Refer to Product Search and Details.
- History - shows every status change made in the Opportunity.
- Change Log - shows every change made in the Opportunity is stored here.