Apply Online and Loan App allow you to remove Tax File Numbers from documents, before sending them to the lender.
Using Apply Online
- Apply Online provide a how-to video that walks through the process on redacting information from documents in the Supporting Documents section of Apply Online
- Once you've logged into Mercury, open Apply Online and click "Information"
- In the "How To" videos section, select "How to Edit/redact a document (e.g remove TFN)
Using Loan App
- You can redact certain information such as Tax File Numbers from your customers' documents in just a few easy steps!
- You double click the page or file you want to redact, from panel 1 or 2, to display the page and then click on the 'rectangle' or 'line' tool in the top right corner:
- This will allow you to draw a line over the data you would like to redact (remember to click Save when you're done):
Resize, draw, write and rotate as you wish.
- These are the tools in the top right corner which allow you to:
- resize the document
- draw on the document
- write on the document
- rotate the document