No. The BOLT processing team will invoice the lender directly for your commission at settlement of the transaction. You don’t have to do anything from an invoicing perspective.
Articles in this section
- How does the Electronic Privacy Consent Form work?
- Can I simply refer my client to BOLT and what happens next?
- Which lenders do we have access to via BOLT?
- Do I need to provide a tax invoice for my commission?
- Why are some lender quotes displaying a lower Customer Rate than I have nominated?
- Are there any training materials for BOLT?
- Is there a BOLT Training Webinar?
- BOLT FAQs