Your marketing, your way. The Digital Marketing Hub is a leading email marketing platform for mortgage brokers.
This platform will allow you to develop and maintain effective relationships with your clients by sending relevant and timely communications throughout their financial journey.
The Digital Marketing Hub provides you flexibility in how you manage your email marketing. Underpinned by leading technology, the Digital Marketing Hub integrates with Mercury by pulling your contact data into the platform. This then allows you to set-up and deliver the most effective communications at the right time, to your contacts. And, perhaps most importantly, it’s easy to use!
With the Hub, you’re in control, the power of real, valuable marketing is in your hands.
- Enjoy the benefits of intelligent, automated email campaigns.
- Use real data and insights to keep in touch with personalised messages to your database of clients.
- Discover what each client wants and create sophisticated, targeted customer journeys to match these needs.
- And use real time reporting to optimise each of your campaigns and drive deals forwards.
With this kind of marketing platform behind you, your marketing campaigns are only limited by your imagination.
Check out the features of this platform below:
There are three plans available to choose from to best suit your needs. You can opt to manage all your email communications yourself or we can do it for you.
How do I get access to the Digital Marketing Hub?
Once you have completed the sign up form, one of our Hub Team members will call you within a few days and confirm we have everything we need.
We will then commence setting up your Digital Marketing Hub. This involves:
- Creating your account to the platform
- Setting up your branding and templates
- Syncing your Mercury CRM contacts and opportunities with your new Digital Marketing Hub if you opt for this option on the sign-up form.
Note: Premium & Lite Touch Subscribers - If you choose to manually assign your contacts to the Digital Marketing Hub yourself, it's important to keep in mind the scheduled email dates such as the the RBA announcements and eMag. Ensure your contacts are assigned to these categories ahead of the scheduled dates to ensure your contacts receive these communications.
Once this is complete, we will send you an email with instructions on how to access the Digital Marketing Hub. These instructions are also available here. You’ll then be ready to get started – here are the next steps.