How to use the User Guide?
This manual covers everything you need to know about your Digital Marketing Hub subscription — what’s included, what you need to do to get set up, campaigns we send for you, and then, what you can do to maximise this best of breed marketing platform for your broking business.
Other Support Resources
Who to contact?
If you have a question about Marketing Hub, no worries, here’s where to direct your query, or where to find the answers yourself!
My Marketing – Service Support
Anything related to your RBA, eMag or any My Marketing content, please email the Marketing Hub team at email@example.com.
Please also direct queries to firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Mercury sync questions
- Contact queries
- In-built template questions (Preium Only)
Digital Marketing Hub – Platform Support
Our Digital Marketing Hub is delivered on the sophisticated ActiveCampaign platform.
If you have any questions about how to use the extra features in the Marketing Hub or would like to become a pro at using the platform, Active Campaign has loads of useful information and support available. From LiveChat, an active online community, a blog, weekly live webinars and more.
Access them here:
- AC Community: https://www.activecampaign.com/community (you need to be logged into your ActiveCampaign account to access this)
- AC Facebook Group:This is available on the Community Page – see above.
- Quick question via LiveChat: This is currently not available in Australian time. ActiveCampaign are opening an office in Sydney in August, so that will change.
- Email:You can always email email@example.com. Make sure you include the Name of Account, direct link to issues, summary, screenshot or video.
- Active Campaign blog: https://www.activecampaign.com/blog
- Active Campaign weekly webinars: https://www.activecampaign.com/learn/webinarsIf you subscribe to the ActiveCampaign newsletter or follow AC on social, you’ll see mentions of this.
- Learn and upskill: activecampaign.com/learn This is by far the most helpful content!
Training webinars mentioned throughout our manual (coming end June 2018)
- How to segment your database and create a list
- How to send a one of email campaign / template
- How to set up an automation
- How to see how your marketing is performing / tracking
If you still can’t find the answer please email the Marketing Hub team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with your flat monthly fee, Marketing Hub payments will be invoiced on the first of each month, and included with your current invoice. Payment for Marketing Hub will be taken via the means you are currently paying your monthly fee, for example Direct Debit.
When you sign up for Marketing Hub DIY, your first invoice will also include your initial set up fee.
When you unsubscribe from Marketing Hub, this must be done in writing to email@example.com. Please note you will need to provide 30 days’ notice.
As this platform is brand new, we want to know what you think! Is it working for you? What else can we support you with? If you have any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 1300 65 66 37 or speak to your Broker Support Manager.