Monitoring and analysing the performance of your campaigns is critical to determine how to make improvements for future campaigns.
The results can also assist you to identify opportunities for new marketing activity based on the behaviour and engagement of your contacts. The Digital Marketing Hub provides reporting on every campaign and automation, in real-time.
The key metrics you can track for email campaigns include:
- Send number: Number of contacts the email was sent to
- Opens: List of contacts who received your email and opened it
- Non-opens: List of contacts who received your email but did not open
- Link clicks: List of all links in your campaign. Also displays the number of unique and total clicks for each link.
- Clicks per link: Lists unique contacts that clicked each link in your campaign
- Forwards: List of contacts that forward your email. Displays date of forward and number of times they forwarded
- All social shares: Lists shares to Facebook and Twitter
- Social shares to Facebook: Lists shares to Facebook
- Social shares to Twitter: Lists mentions on Twitter
- Unsubscribes: List of contacts who received your email and clicked the unsubscribe link
- Email clients: List of email clients used by your contacts (eg, Gmail, Yahoo, etc)
The key metrics you can track for automations include:
- Finished: How many contacts have completed the automation
- Emails sent: The number of email campaigns the automation has delivered
- Opens: The open rate for the automations sent campaigns
- Clicks: The click-through rate for the automations sent campaigns
- Engagements: View which contacts engaged with your automation campaigns.